5684 W US 52
New Palestine, IN 46163
The Montessori Science Academy encourages children of all backgrounds to attend. The school does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, or ethnic background.
To attend the Montessori Science Academy, a child must be three years old by December 1st of the school year s/he will attend. Children should be toilet trained.
Full and part-time openings are determined by a student/teacher ratio of 10:1 Enrollment is determined by the following priorities:
- Students currently enrolled have first priority for successive enrollment.
- Siblings of students currently enrolled have second priority for enrollment.
- Children registered for enrollment have third priority and will be admitted on a first-come basis according to the date of completed registration. When full or part-time openings occur during the school year, enrollment for those positions is determined by the following priorities:
- Students currently enrolled in the school who wish to change their attendance hours have first priority.
- Children registered for enrollment but were denied admittance and placed on a waiting list have second priority for enrollment.
Parents must have all enrollment forms completed before the child will be allowed to begin school. Parents will be asked to complete the following:
- Enrollment Form
- Release Form: Picture, Travel, and Directory
- Physical Assessment and Health
- Record of Immunizations
It is the parents’ responsibility to keep current names, relationships and phone number of persons authorized to pick a child up from the center. Parents should notify the school if there is a court order which prohibits a person from contact with the child.
Withdrawal from the Program
Parents wishing to withdraw their child must provide a statement in writing at least 30 days prior to the discontinuation of this service.